Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Huntsville, AL // #TravelTuesday







Pictured: Leasha Fann and Skylar Rojo
       My really good friend, Leasha and myself spent most of our Thursday last week in Huntsville, AL. We explored a lot of what the city had to offer, or your basic Thursday night out in the city closest to your hometown. We had your usual, dinner, movies, and shopping night that usually consumes your GNO. The rundown of our day: 
  • Barnes & Noble splurging 
  • Shopping at Parkway Place Mall
  • Dinner at Sbarro (which, by the way, is delicious!) 
  • London Has Fallen at Carmike Cinemas 
        My Barnes & Noble scores:
        I already have the 500 Writing Prompts edition and I fell in love with the series! I clearly enjoy dabbling in writing, and I feel as though these books help make me a stronger writer. They are definitely a good buy, and I got a really good deal on them! If you love writing and want extra practice, get a copy ASAP!
      I have trouble in math, myself, so I decided to pick up this Doodle Yourself Smart.. Math to see if it would help me, and it does help! Pretty good practice and a real good refresher. I encourage anyone who has trouble with math or just wants a refresher, to get this book! And all you moms out there, you can even get it for your middle schooler or high schooler!

    LONDON HAS FALLEN REVIEW
     I was beyond pleased and impressed with London Has Fallen. Gerard Butler did a superb job, as did Aaron Eckhart. I wouldn't say you HAVE to see Olympus Has Fallen to understand what was happening, because Leasha hadn't seen it and she followed the story just fine. I give it a four-stars, because it kept me on the edge of my seat, kept me engaged, had a great story, and superb filmography. If you haven't yet, I encourage you to go check it out as soon as you can! And if you haven't seen Olympus Has Fallen, I strongly encourage it. I intend to own both movies in this series.

1 comment:

  1. got a much needed giggle in some parts of this. Enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete