Friday, April 22, 2016

MAKEUP TAG: 7 Deadly Sins

Hey guys, so today I am going to do a tag! I found this tag here and it looked so fun I decided to answer the questions myself! Different blogs have done different versions of the questions, but the idea is basically the same. It's all based on the Seven Deadly sins, and without further ado, let's get to the questions!



GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive item would probably have to be my Wet n Wild small eyeshadow brush. I had no idea until recently that Wet n Wild made makeup brushes. I only paid 99 cents for it, and it's an amazing brush for applying eye shadow to the lid. If you are on a budget (or even if you aren't) I highly recommend you go pick up some of Wet n Wild's brushes.

My most expensive beauty item is my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. When I first got into makeup, around the end of last year, I cleaned out what I had and hit up Ulta to start anew. The Naked 2 was one of my first purchases, and it blew me out of the water. I had no idea eye shadow could be so creamy and pigmented. Buying this palette was an eye opener to high end makeup. It's one of my favorite things I own and it was the best $54 dollars I spent.


WRATH: What do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Definitely eyeliner. Mastering a wing has been one of the hardest things in my entire life. I would literally drive myself to tears trying to make them even and not to long, etc. Thankfully it has gotten easier (USE TAPE), but it still gives me difficulties a lot of the time.


GLUTTONY: What makeup brand takes up most of your collection?
I think I'd have to say the makeup brand NYX makes up the majority of my makeup collection. SO many of their products are just as good as the high end stuff. Every time I go to Ulta I tend to drift towards the NYX section simply because it's so much more affordable. I don't love every single thing I've bought from NYX, but a vast majority of it I adore. And the fact that it is a drugstore brand means less guilt if a product doesn't work out for me.


SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Probably priming my face/eyelids. I don't know if I'm just not paying attention or what, but I honestly don't see a difference in using primer most of the time. I mean, certain products coupled with certain primers do end up looking amazing. But honestly I'm often too lazy to put primer on before my foundation/eye shadow and I don't think it makes a big difference. Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about and I need to just figure out what product works for me, but I don't know.


PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Even though I have a love/hate relationship with it, eyeliner gives me the most confidence. When I nail my wings and they're both even, there's nothing better. Having a wing sharp enough to cut something just makes me feel like everything is right in the world.


LUST: What beauty item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
Probably the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. My favorite beauty bloggers and the reviews on the product all rave about it.  If it works as well as everyone says, I am DYING to try it out.


ENVY: What looks good on others, but not you?
I feel like I can't ever make blush look good on me. Maybe I haven't found the right shade, or maybe I don't apply enough of it. But I feel like putting on blush just makes my face look red. I have redness in the area I put blush on anyways, so maybe I just need to color correct first and then the blush on. I just don't feel like blush will ever look flattering on me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment