Monday, April 11, 2016

DRAMA

Did you know if all you can do is talk crap about people, you have a heart full of hate?

Did you know that if you hate someone, it's because your unhappy with yourself?

Did you know if you're a "Christian", it's a sin to hate?

Did you know that you would be a lot happier in life if you stopped? 

When I was younger, I was the worst about talking about people.  I didn't like anyone.  I had a mind full of jealousy, hatred, and insecurities.  I 'hated' so many people.  And I always thought that I was right.  Luckily, maturity made me grow out of all of that.  I assumed everyone else did as well.  That was until I met people much older than me, that still fed off of drama.  I will never understand hating someone that I didn't know.  The only problems I had with people are from people that have done something to me.  Did you know that when someone does something to you and you forgive them, you have a full heart?  It makes you feel so at peace, instead of worrying about what they did all the time.  I am a better person for letting go of all of it.  I literally feel so happy💜 

Every now and then, I'll still hear about someone who said something bad about me.  I literally turn the other cheek, and forgive them anyways.  

No, I don't get along with everyone but I can be in a room with someone I know hates me and have nothing but love.  There are billions of people in this world- that will never all get along.  You don't have to be around the people who you feel impact your life negatively.  But you don't have to spite them either.

I'm not perfect but please take this advice: Drop the hate and the drama and live a full life. 💜
-Jess💜

0 comments:

Post a Comment