Friday, April 8, 2016

Alisha Reviews: Sweet Peach Pallette by Too Faced

Hey guys! Welcome to my very first Fab Friday on WNSW! 
Today I will be talking about the new Sweet Peach palette from Too Faced!

Let me start out by saying I am no makeup expert in any way whatsoever. I made a new year's resolution to learn how to properly use makeup, and it has very quickly grown into an obsession of mine. I spend a lot of my free time trying to learn about products and techniques (and spending WAY too much money buying makeup). So every Friday I will be giving you my opinion on those products and techniques. 


So the Sweet Peach palette from Two Faced launched on March 17th on their website. I literally had to stay up until 5:30 in the morning to get my hands on this. Dedication, I know! It has since then sold out, and even in the second launch date it sold out almost instantly. It has since been launched on both Ulta and Sephora's website, and (you guessed it) it is out of stock. However it should have launched in stores at Ulta on April 7th. Sephora's in store launch is April 15th, I believe. It costs $49.00, so it is definitely on the high end side of the makeup spectrum (is that a thing?).


Pictured: Sweet Peach Palette by Too Faced

Anyways, this palette is beautiful. Packaging is SO cute, but considering it's Too Faced that's obviously a given. This palette includes 18 shades of eye shadows that I personally think are perfect for spring. It also comes with a guide in the box that shows you how to use the shades to create three different eye looks. So when you're a beginner like me, the guide makes it easier to get a feel of how you want to use each shade. 

Every shade is VERY pigmented (I actually let my sister try it out and she said it went on way better than the Naked shadows). And yes it smells like peaches! I've swatched the colors in the picture below (I'm sorry I totally suck at swatches). I prefer the shimmer shades; Luscious has to be my favorite.


You can find the new Sweet Peach Palette online here (when it's back in stock of course):
Too Faced
Ulta
Sephora



0 comments:

Post a Comment