Friday, July 22, 2016

Alisha Reviews: Champagne Pop!



Anyone part of the beauty scene is familiar with Jaclyn Hill. This beauty guru is killing the makeup game with over three million followers on youtube and instagram. Influential makeup brand Becca reached out to Jaclyn for a collaboration, and from this 'Champagne Pop' was born! This creamy highlighter with gold and peachy undertones was an instant hit. However, Becca and Jaclyn didn't stop there. After Champagne Pop's amazing success, they went on to create an entire Champagne Pop collection! This collection includes highlighter/blush split pans, highlighting sticks, a liquid version of Champagne Pop, a highlighting brush, a poured cream version of Champagne Pop, an illuminating face palette, and the original Champagne Pop!

Today I will be talking about the Champagne Collection Face Palette. I was lucky enough to snag one of the last two palettes at Sephora. 


This limited edition palette includes two highlighters and three blushes; it retails for $52.
From left to right in reference to the photo above, the shades in the first row are Rose Spritz, Amaretto, and Pamplemousse. Second row is Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop. 
This palette is my first time trying out anything from Becca (I've already had Champagne Pop, but since it's in the palette that's basically the same thing). Every single shade is creamy, buttery, and ridiculously pigmented. I'm not a big blush girl because I already have redness on my cheeks and I don't like putting more pink on top of it. Amaretto is perfect for me as it isn't so pink but still provides a little flush of color. The OG Champagne Pop provides such a beautiful glow. And if you mix it with Prosecco Pop, be prepared to reflect any and all light that comes in contact with your face. I prefer my highlight to be as dramatic as possible, so I'm always mixing the two together.

(Top to bottom: Rose Spritz, Amaretto, Pamplemousse, Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop)

It's safe to say I am completely in love with this palette. It's so pretty I'll probably try to use my original Champagne Pop up first before I dive straight into it. 
Unfortunately, the face palette is limited edition, and it has sold out everywhere online. However, a couple Sephora's might still have it in stock in store. You can find the rest of the Champagne collection here



0 comments:

Post a Comment